Date(s) - 10/06/2021
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Bowen Arts Center
This class is OPEN STUDIO where Jill will introduce new techniques for art journaling. Join us for a fun way to create in the studio. No mess at home.
A visual diary can be a private space in which to express your thoughts and emotions. It can also serve as a reminder of travel and the sights you see. There are no rules in your own diary or journal. It can be a record of your year but also a place for you to work on your technical skills. Practice makes perfect. Each page will represent a visual recording of moments in time.
- A Journal – I recommend a Journal that is Mixed Media 138lb or more. You can work on individual pages that can be bound together.
- An Old small book.(That will be changed.
- Liquitex BASICS Acrylic Paint Tube 24 to 48-Piece. (If you already own acrylic paints bring what you have but not craft paint.)
- Brushes – Bring a mix of Round, Flat and Angle. I prefer and Angle brush as it can do many things.
- color pencils, markers any art medium you like to work in.
- Acrylic Medium – U.S. Art Supply Clear Gel Medium Gloss Acrylic Medium, 200ml Tube –
- Scavenger hunt to find the right pieces for your art work. Bits and Pieces for collage,magazines-buttons, old books, packages, dried flower…and many more….
This class is $50 and pre-registration is required. Great class for groups or clubs. Lunch breaks for one hour each day.