Date(s) - 04/29/2023
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Bowen Arts Center
EXHIBITORS! JOIN US for this annual event in Historic Dawsonville!
Our 14th Annual Spring Festival has arrived and is set for Saturday April 29, 2023 from 10:00am to 5:00pm!
The Bowen Center for the Arts is located one hour north of Atlanta on busy Highway 9N, an historic scenic byway. Enjoy a wonderful day and sell your works to eager tourists and locals. Food and refreshments will also be on site for a nominal fee.
We’re featuring arts, crafts, home goods, garden plants & accessories, hot dogs, ice cream, free water and a Community Resource Booth for Sponsors. Please note, this is a family event and will be held rain or shine. Booths will be placed on Bowen and surrounding properties, some on grass and some on cement. We have a limited availability of extras such as indoor booths and electric power for additional charges.
Deadline to enter is Saturday, April 22, 2023, 11:45pm.
- Email 2 JPG images of your booth or items to be sold to firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be featured on Bowen marketing materials, web or FaceBook.
- All items on display must be provided by Exhibitor. The Festival Committee reserves the right to ask exhibiter to remove items deemed inappropriate for family viewing.
- Exhibitor provide own booth set-up, tent & chairs. Tents must be 10’ x 10’ canopy tents, and weighted for stability. Please be prepared for inclement weather.
- Check in/Set up begins at 8:00AM. Unload vehicle at booth, then move to exhibitor parking next door at Lanier Tech prior to set-up to allow for for other’s access.
- Exhibitor responsible for collecting and reporting all State sales tax.
- Plant vendors will have water access.
- Restrooms available on site.
- Indoor spaces available at extra charge, on a first-come basis.
- Limited electric hook-up availability at extra charge, on first-come basis.
- SEE MORE RULES AND REGULATIONS ON OFFICIAL EXHIBITOR BOOTH INFORMATION FORM HERE spring fest application 2023