Date(s) - 09/25/2020 - 12/12/2020
Bowen Arts Center
SAFE & FUN shopping for the HOLIDAYS. An original favorite holiday event has returned to the Bowen! Come to an artists’ market full of original arts and crafts. Our art displays will also be available for friends and families to get out and enjoy the Holiday experiences. The Bowen Marketplace will be open Friday and Saturdays from 10am to 4pm. See these featured artists with beautiful, unique gifts for everyone.
Originals by CONNIE GERDTS – handcrafted leather and brass jewelry, original artwork & prints, fiber arts, notecards and collage art.
DECEMBER 11 & 12 from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
Originals by EMILE FOISEY – handmade chain maile bracelets, earrings and necklaces (necklaces are sterling silver & gold-filled (GF) wire), wire-wrapped bracelets in sterling silver, GF or combination of silver and GF wire.
Are you an artist or crafter? We invite you to come display and enjoy selling during our Smallest Little Juried Art Show which runs November 4 to December 11. Sell during these available weekend (Friday & Saturday) dates of your choice: November 20 & 21 • December 4 & 5 • December 11 & 12.
- Sell your handmade arts and crafts creations INDOORS at the Bowen!
- ONLY $50 per weekend (Friday, Saturday)
- Hours both days are between 10am-4pm, as preferred by Artist.
- Bowen provides table (6 foot) if preferred.
- Table may be split with another Artist with both Artists completing an Entry Form.
- Products can be left Friday overnight in locked, secure facility.
- Set up Thursdays from 1-3pm or Friday at10am, or as arranged with staff.
- COVID cautions: Masks requested for attendees and Artists, Bowen will provide hand sanitizer. Tables will be set apart at safe distances.
- Event heavily advertised in newspapers, online, curbside and via eBlast.
- Handmade arts & crafts produced or created by Artist.
- Entry Fee for each weekend (two days): $50 per table, cash or check payable to Bowen, PO Box 849, Dawsonville, GA 30534.
- Deadline for entry fee at least one week prior to Friday reserved.
- To reserve your weekend(s), call 706.216.2787 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (reservations limited so please reserve early).
- The Bowen has final authority on eligibility and criteria.
FOR ENTRY FORM, CLICK HERE 2020 Marketplace entry2020 Marketplace entry2